Participation in at least two of the following seminars:
- Introductory Seminar
- Seminar on “Practice Oriented Therapy and Effective Allergy Treatment”
- Seminar on Bioenergetic Test Methods
- Seminar on Therapy Systematic according to Sissi Karz
or similar knowledge.
Good command of tensor test technique.
In this seminar you will learn the confident use of the test kits of the BICOM Combined Test Technique (CTT). You will gain an understanding of the underlying therapy systematics, thus being able to perform a profound and reliable diagnosis as well as a causal and in-depth treatment.
Subjects taught include:
- how to use the BICOM CTT Test Kits for diagnosis
- quick finding of central allergens
- quick finding of background stressors in allergic patients
- how to find stressors such as fungus, bacteria and viruses
- how to find vaccination stresses
- how to discriminate vaccination stresses from those through pathogens
- uncovering of stresses through different environmental toxins
- uncovering therapy blockages
- how to quickly find the major stressors
- how to find out which stressors have a subordinate position
- which answers can we get by combining ampoules when testing
- how to discriminate between acute and chronic stresses
- how to use the BICOM CTT Test Kits for therapy
- how to remove therapy obstacles
- how to treat the different stressors found
- how to combine the “CTT therapy” with the therapy with patient’s and substances’ own frequency patterns
- how to perform stabilizing therapy according to 5 element theory
- which therapy steps can be combined, thereby saving time
Seminar venues and dates:
Ambleside, Cumbria, English Lake District:
5 – 7 November 2017 (2 1/2 days) – confirmed dates
Ambleside Parish Center, Vicarage Road, Ambleside LA22 9DH, Lake District, England, U.K.
Our dates for 2018 for this seminar will be announced in November 2017. Please check our website.
£ 425.00 (if number of participants is 5 or more)
£ 495.00 (if number of participants is below 5)
6 October 2017 for November 2017 seminar
Surcharge for bookings made after the booking deadline or if payment is received after this date: £ 50.00