- Introduction to the tensor technique and kinesiological testing
- The systematic procedure of a therapy including how to compile a therapy plan with a basic therapy and meridian and indication based follow up therapy
- Diagnosing and treating therapy blockages, Geopathy, e-smog, scars, lingual and jaw bone, spinal
- Testing priorities to determine an effective therapy procedure
- Diagnosis and therapy systematic for toxic strains, inc.. amalgam
- Medication testing
- Biophysical allergy diagnosis and therapy
- Diagnosis and therapy for mycosis
- Effective pain relief
- Pre and post-operative treatments inc. dental
- Usage of body fluids
- Integrating the above into your practice
You will learn how to diagnose and use therapy systematic, set priorities in your treatment and how to deal with therapy obstacles
Jurgen and Simone Hennecke, Aachen
17th to 19th February 2019
Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Monday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 1:00pm
You own a BicomBody Check, have watched all the videos and familiar with topics and use. You have mastered the operation of the device and completed at least 5-10 scans.
- Program structure, an overview of all program parts, introductory exercises
- Explanation of all important functions of the system
- Interpretation of your results based on: Entropy increments, coefficients, interpretation of the curves
- Common points for gaining a quick overview and fast results. Advanced curves, analysis of curves, etalon test and register
- Entropy analysis
- Testing compounds with the Vegetotest
- Usage of BicomBody Check reports
You will gain confidence using the BBC
Norbert Lindner, Naturopath, Zeuthen
20th to 21st February 2019
Weds 10:00am to 6:00pm
Thurs 9:00am to 1:00pm
Mastery of at least one bioenergetic test procedure
- What impact do viruses and other intracellular pathogens have on the immune system?
- Why are they so hard to diagnose and treat?
- Which strains can trigger the outbreak of chronic diseases inc autoimmune and tumour diseases?
- How can these pathogens be diagnosed with the Bicom?
- Which therapy possibilities exist in accordance with a holistic approach?
You will receive information about borreliosis, viruses and other intracellular pathogens in the context of chronic diseases. In addition tips and recommendations from practice and how to diagnose and treat them in accordance with a holistic approach.
Dr Sabine Rauch, Sweden
22nd to 23rd February 2019
Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm