Get 4 chances to win a Regumed Protector worth £550 and save 40% on the training courses by using this bundle.
You are paying for all for courses and registering for the free one using this bundle.https://bioresonance.com/product/introduction-to-bioresonance/
Thurs 18th Electroacupuncture course by Antonina Rome £295 plus VAT
Friday 19th Treatment of chronic diseases through extraordinary meridians and endocrine glands by Dr Rauch £355 plus VAT
Saturday 20th Questions and Answers from a daily Practice by Dr Rauch (bring your difficult case notes) £355 plus VAT
Sunday 21st Hormone Havoc & Weight Gain. Dampening the fire within – controlling inflammation: joint health, mental health, gut health by Jenny Blondel £295 plus VAT
With the success of the annual Regumed congress every April in Germany, Bicom UK has decided to host an annual event in Leeds UK, this is open for anyone to attend and we are also offering a FREE seminar “An Introduction to Bioresonance” for all devices purchased through Bicom UK even if this was years ago. We will just ask for a £20 contribution for your manual and certificate.
In addition and for a small fee, we will also have again Dr Sabine Rauch offering 2 days of training.
Jenny Blondel is also hosting “hormone therapy for males and females”
Dr Antonina Rome is hosting “Electro-acupuncture, theory and practical”
Our new UK service technician will calibrate and service your device if you bring it along.
By Antonina Rome
technique. Observations made in the past years showed that the difficulty does not consist in
learning the meaning of the single meridians and the acupuncture points, or to understand the
interaction between them and the related organs or organic sections, systems etc. Neither was
it difficult to understand the theory but learning a reproducible and thus reliable test technique
was the main obstacle to overcome.
For this reason the EAP seminar is divided into two parts:
I. part Learning the EAP test technique
II. part The broad application of the EAP – especially
theoretical introduction to the EAP.
we can speak about a controlled testing.
testing etc.), in order to make reliable statements
Chronic diseases can be a challenge for any therapist, you may have patients that don’t respond as well as you or they expected. For effective therapy, it is essential that blockages are treated effectively. In Asia, most therapy sessions start with chakra therapy, find out why and how you can become a more effective therapist by Regumeds leading Doctor. By Sabine Rauch
Hormone Havoc and weight gain: Restore harmony in Female & Male Hormonal Conditions
Would you like to gain a deeper understanding of holistic treatment strategies that can be used to help restore the delicate balance of hormones and healthy weight in your patients?
Menstrual irregularities, reproductive disorders and hormonal issues are increasingly common in today’s world. As Bicom bioresonance therapists, we are often called upon to help unravel the complex hormonal patterns our patients present with and to help restore balance in a body burdened by toxicity, stress and endocrine disturbances.
Join us as we explore a comprehensive approach to hormonal conditions (men included!) that goes beyond addressing a single hormonal imbalance. This seminar will review some of the most common reproductive disorders seen in clinical practice, and provide practical strategies to help you, as a therapist, better understand how to support and guide your patients to achieve optimal health.
- The composition and function of the tensor
- Examination of your own testing capability through exercises
- Sources of error
- Testing of medication and materials
- Allergy testing
- Testing of intoxications/strains
- Identification test according to Schumacher: Mycosis, parasites, viruses, bacteria, environmental and pharma intoxications, food additives
You will gain confidence in handling the tensor and learn how to test allergies, medication, therapy parameter and more
Jorg Fielder, Veterinarian, Baunatal
15th to 16th February 2019
Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Introduction to the tensor technique and kinesiological testing
- The systematic procedure of a therapy including how to compile a therapy plan with a basic therapy and meridian and indication based follow up therapy
- Diagnosing and treating therapy blockages, Geopathy, e-smog, scars, lingual and jaw bone, spinal
- Testing priorities to determine an effective therapy procedure
- Diagnosis and therapy systematic for toxic strains, inc.. amalgam
- Medication testing
- Biophysical allergy diagnosis and therapy
- Diagnosis and therapy for mycosis
- Effective pain relief
- Pre and post-operative treatments inc. dental
- Usage of body fluids
- Integrating the above into your practice
You will learn how to diagnose and use therapy systematic, set priorities in your treatment and how to deal with therapy obstacles
Jurgen and Simone Hennecke, Aachen
17th to 19th February 2019
Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Monday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 1:00pm
You own a BicomBody Check, have watched all the videos and familiar with topics and use. You have mastered the operation of the device and completed at least 5-10 scans.
- Program structure, an overview of all program parts, introductory exercises
- Explanation of all important functions of the system
- Interpretation of your results based on: Entropy increments, coefficients, interpretation of the curves
- Common points for gaining a quick overview and fast results. Advanced curves, analysis of curves, etalon test and register
- Entropy analysis
- Testing compounds with the Vegetotest
- Usage of BicomBody Check reports
You will gain confidence using the BBC
Norbert Lindner, Naturopath, Zeuthen
20th to 21st February 2019
Weds 10:00am to 6:00pm
Thurs 9:00am to 1:00pm
Mastery of at least one bioenergetic test procedure
- What impact do viruses and other intracellular pathogens have on the immune system?
- Why are they so hard to diagnose and treat?
- Which strains can trigger the outbreak of chronic diseases inc autoimmune and tumour diseases?
- How can these pathogens be diagnosed with the Bicom?
- Which therapy possibilities exist in accordance with a holistic approach?
You will receive information about borreliosis, viruses and other intracellular pathogens in the context of chronic diseases. In addition tips and recommendations from practice and how to diagnose and treat them in accordance with a holistic approach.
Dr Sabine Rauch, Sweden
22nd to 23rd February 2019
Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm