FREE blood test for Lyme Disease (expired March 2016)
Sorry this trial has now expired click the link for the paid option
Reson8 offer bioenergetic testing for Lyme Disease, this is not the same as conventional blood tests and can find stress at cellular level, this is very useful in helping doctors to pinpoint the actual pathogens present. In addition the positive tests can be used for treatment with interesting results as shown on the testimonial videos.
For legal reasons we do not make claims as to effectiveness of the treatment or testing methods and if you show symptoms of Lyme Disease you should have seen a doctor, this is required to take part in this test.
We test for the following:
Lyme Mix, Borrelia Burgdorferi, Borrelia Recurrentis, Borrelia Lonestari, Borrelia WA1, Lyme Cyst, Lyme Encephalitis, Lyme Neurotoxins, Babesia Mix, Babesia Bigemina, Babesia Microti, Babesia Divergens, Babesia WA1, Ehrlichia Chaffeensis, Ehrlichia Phagocytophila, Bartonella Henselae, Rickettsia Rickettsii, Rickettsia Akari, Mycoplasma Mix Ammonia, Superoxide, Peroxide, Ethane, Superoxide Dismutase, Nitric Oxide, Quinolinic Acid, Babesia Neurotoxins, D/L Lactic Acid, ALS-Lou, Virus, Bacteria, Parasite, Yeast, Heavy Metals, Chemicals, N-Acetyl Cysteine, L-Glutamine, ADP-Mg, O2-Oxygen, Glucose, Glycogen, Pyruvate, Acetyl-CoA
Conditions for FREE test
- UK customers: A contribution of £9.50 is charged to cover the postage cost and blood test lancet kit (normally £89)
- International: A contribution of £15.50 is charged to cover the postage cost and blood test lancet kit (normally £98)
- You must have been tested using conventional methods and tested positive or negative for Lyme or associated conditions and have the results available.
- You understand that this test does not prove or disprove the presence of Lyme
- Agree to have the results delivered by email
- Agree to supply your original test results after delivery of our results
- Agree to supply a testimonial
- 1 test per patient, offer expires after 1000 tests
In partnership with www.blood-test.co.uk