Histamine is often overlooked in the treatment of allergies. However, it is always useful to test and treat histamine when dealing with allergy patients or patients with the symptoms listed below:
- Gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhoea
- Skin: redness, flushing, itching, urticarial
- Respiratory tract: runny nose, nasal obstruction
- Cardiovascular: hypotension, tachycardia, arrhythmia
- Central nervous system: headache, dizziness
- Genitourinary tract: dysmenorrhea, cystitis
Treatment should take place only after the treatment and elimination of possible therapy blockages and stabilisation of the elimination organs. Histamine should also be treated alone as much as possible.
The following programs are useful:
- 10310 Allergy – native allergens OR
- 10325 Pathogens Ai (BICOM optima B32, B34 & BM34 or extension module) OR
- 197 Ai (BICOM CTT-Program for elimination)
In the case of possible residual loads, the potentiation module is also available for subsequent treatment. To do this, place the histamine ampoule in the input cup and select menu item 8, and then therapy type Ai. The potencies should then be tested from low to high for suitability, and a maximum of 3 potencies selected for therapy. The selected potentiation programs can then be inputted together as a program sequence via menu item 2 (use the comma button to enter multiple programs as a program sequence).
The Histamine Ampoule can be found in the CTT test sets “allergic strains”, “psychosomatic” and “hormones” as well as in digital form in the BICOMmultisoft Test.