Dr Vera Maubach-Chandra, dentist, Monchengladbach
During the past decade I have consistently been applying BRT. My main test method is EAV, but in certain cases I use a biotensor. I will discuss this later. I look for scar interference fields kinesiologically, but I test whether I should search for them beforehand via EAV at the skin test point. When I see a drop of the indicator to the right or the left I investigate kinesiologically.
Most patients who receive BRT today are medical aid patients who must pay for this service privately. In appendix 2 you will find the standard forms which I ask every patient to sign, whether he is a medical aid patient or a private one.
ADVERTISING FOR PATIENTS
How do BRT patients come to my practice?
Of course, after ten years they often come because of a recommendation! Our registration form contains a question about this, and we always thank the person with a small gift when we are recommended. And of course I advertise for BRT wherever I can do so legally. (Appendix 1 contains a list of my advertising measures.)
Naturally, satisfied patients whom you were able to help solve a long standing health problem are the most successful advertisements. Some patients wrote to me about this, and I included their reports of successful treatment in appendices 5 to 10.
But you also get BRT patients by simply asking them whether they want BRT! And this is one of the smaller favours you can do your patients. Consider, for instance, the patient who comes to you with a swollen cheek! Of course this happens on a Friday afternoon, when he can no longer bear it and the weekend is near. Of course you must make an incision, conventionally, and then I swab some pus or infected blood with a cottonwool swab and tell the patient the following: „ You know thatyou are now in a naturopathically orientated practice. (It is immaterial whether he knew it, now he does and he will perhaps tell this to others.) We have a method called bioresonance with which we may prevent you from needing an antibiotic, too. (Most people do not want to take antibiotics.) Furthermore my patients tell me that there is very little pain, and the wound heals beautifully. Of course, the medical aid does not pay for this, as is the case with many really good things. You can get this treatment for 35 DM (up to 55 DM) per session provided you can afford it. Depending on how you feel on Monday, you should repeat the treatment. Perhaps you feel so well that you do not need a second treatment!” About 80 % of the patients who are told this choose the treatment.
You can give the patient a box of antibiotics as a preventative measure with the instruction only to take it if he feels worse. To date, no patient has needed to take the antibiotics in such a case!
STANDARD TREATMENT AFTER INCISION, EXTRACTION, OPERATION
The standard treatment which my assistants give is the following:
- Basic therapy according to conductance
Input: head and the right hand
Output: left hand
Input cup: possibly saliva
- Programme 999
changed to amplification 64 with stepwise reduction, 50-60 seconds per level
Input cup: pus
1. deep magnetic deep probe on the wound area
2. articulated magnetic probe on the corresponding organ area according to the table of the firm Edam.
- Programme 931 Improvement of wound healing in the usual way
I use this after an incision, extraction or operation, e. g. root point resection or cyst operation. The pathological material is put into the input cup.
A second service which we always offer patients is the testing of substances before filling a tooth or making dentures. This costs 150 DM. I test five points of one hand and note the values (see appendix 3). Then I put the individual substances or substance groups into the input cup, „provoke” the patient with an 10x amplification with programme 192 and measure the five points. No value may worsen. The material should be neutral or should improve the value. While I do several through runs, I test all five points with an empty input cup in between, to record a possible change. Afterwards I again test all points using an empty input cup. In appendix 3 there is an example of an uncompleted and a completed test form.
Many substances were removed from my test set, because they always tested unsuitably. I have an now only a positive selection of substances in my practice.
The substance test prevented many patients from getting a palladium copper alloy, which was prescribed as a cheap alloy for medical aid patients by Mr Blum [German Minister for Health and Welfare]. This often tested badly, and the effects of this gold type were de facto so catastrophic that after about 6 years it was declared forbidden to use palladium copper alloys.
Substance testing with programme 192 at 10x amplification has an advantage: hopefully the substance is not only tolerated on the day the measurements are taken, but will still be tolerated after a few years. This is because of the fast frequency sweep and the 10x amplification — it is not a 1:1 test like pure EAV.
When patients ask me about it, I answer as above, but I add the following: „I cannot test the future. If you eat very unhealthily, are very stressed, move to a house contaminated with wood preservatives in the centre of the city, etc. etc., then it may be that a substance that was tolerated in the past becomes incompatible. But since you live in the right way and want to remove more interference factors, I do not foresee this happening.”
DOCTRINE OF FIVE ELEMENTS — AMALGAM REMOVAL
We do the five elements test almost as part of a routine for patients who want a more naturopathic treatment, and always before amalgam removal. I must know whether a patient is able to deal with toxin mobilisation since that is what you do with BRT. The toxins must be transported through the lymph and blood to the excretory organs and this means that the body is under a certain amount of stress. I believe that this is an important aspect which is sometimes not taken into account and through which patients feel worse after amalgam removal than before.
The short version of the test of five elements is done only with the overall ampoules. When no element as a whole is blocked, I start amalgam removal. I always use tested substitute fillings for the metal free phase. I usually apply the following programmes 6 times (usually 4 times while the patient still has amalgam in his mouth):
- Basic therapy as tested or according to the conductance (this depends on the degree of illness in the patient and whether I have time).
- Activation of the metabolism according to Hennecke, programme 530, nothing in the input cup, but from this point on BRT oil and BRT minerals run, too.
- Programme 813 according to Karz for the reestablishment of compatibility for the biologically necessary mercury (Hg).
- Toxin removal, programme 930 (not always). Programme 191, amalgam and the metal ampoules from Keymer’s tooth substance test set, which I test beforehand with programme 191 in the input cup. The patient holds two spheres
attached to the output.
In all patients I test beforehand which orthomolecular substances they need and whether lymph drainage medication is necessary.
The patients take 2x 3 drops per day of the BRT mineral. The oil is rubbed in twice a day according to Keymer’s „Davos’ principle — „At the place, where it should take effect”: root of the nose = reference point for the pituitary gland, lower jaw on both sides, throat, centre of the chest, navel, large intestine.
I always start with the first removal, a week later the first filling treatment is done with all possible safety measures of which you have heard already. And this continues alternatingly. Finally the last two treatments of this kind are given when all amalgam has been removed.
At this point I also do the biotensor test of which I spoke at the beginning of this paper.
I test whether amalgam is present beneath the existing old crowns, an identification test according to Schumacher. This test is done with a accuracy of near 100 %. This means that I am almost always able to show the patient amalgam beneath the crown. When one starts this, the test should be done before crowns are cut open that should be removed anyway. This is a good way to get certainty. Bioenergetic tests (also EAV of course) are, however, the only way to discover this. It is impossible by traditional medical means or X-rays. This can only be determined by destroying the crown. I believe that such a test costing 60 DM is worthwhile.
Thorough amalgam removal is worth it, since you can help many patients to have better quality of life. I copied a number of letters from patients in appendices 5 to 10, and these are only some of them.
The odontogenic focal toxicosis test or simply focal test has become a fantastic aid for me. With the ampoules of Mr Keymer and the fast frequency operation, such fast results are obtained from the lymph meridian that it should not be too difficult, even for beginners. I measure the starting value on lymph point la or lymph point 2. It should not be too near 50, since then you must measure very carefully. Then I test all the right ampoules one after the other and on the left hand I test all left ampoules.
Where a true remote effect of the tooth region is present, the value inclines towards 50. They are usually not those teeth that already show conspicuous reactions. They are almost always silent processes. Thereafter I test all pathological ampoules with programme 191. When I find several focal teeth and several pathological ampoules, I can then test which ampoule belongs to which tooth. For this, the lymph point is unloaded to 50 with the lymph programme, then the first focal tooth is stimulated, for instance by tapping it, the lymph value is measured afterwards, which now has a value of e. g. 65. Then the first pathological ampoule is put in the input cup and the others are added one after the other while programme 191 runs. The suitable one will decrease the value to 50. This is repeated for each focal tooth. You therefore know each tooth ampoule on programme 192 which supplies the tooth with harmonic resonances and every pathological information which you want to break down.
This is used in the same way for treatment. The applicator position in the output depends on the tooth and the corresponding organ. Sometimes a burdened joint is also found and an applicator is placed on it, too. I also delegate these treatments once I have determined them carefully and programmes 191 and 192 are changed to stepwise amplification or reduction of 60 seconds per level each. After several runs I also test whether the tooth ampoule still has a remote effect. If this is no longer the case, the tooth has been dissociated from the organ.
The patient can choose between two alternatives. We can wait 3 to 6 months and then test whether the interference field has built up again. Or we can remove the tooth now or surgically check a toothless area. I do not know whether it is generally known that even toothless areas where teeth were in the past may still function as foci. However, this is true.
The tooth was extracted because it was bad and the body does not always have the energy to let the wound heal completely. You should visualise it as follows: When the eyetooth has irritated the liver to such an extent that the liver itself develops problems, and the eyetooth is finally extracted, then the ill liver withdraws so much energy from this bone area that residual ostitis of the jaw develops there which burdens the liver further. This is a vicious circle which has grown autonomous.
BRT breaks through this chain, and then you remove the burdensome pathological substrate or the tooth operatively. The extracted material is put into the input cup and 3 further treatments are done every 2-3 days, naturally as inverse therapy. And where are the output applicators placed? They are positioned on the tooth and the corresponding organ or joint.
What is the benefit to the patient?
On the one hand you remove the continuous, round the clock drain of energy by the tooth region from the body’s general store of energy. This energy is then available for other burdens. When there are painful regions, for instance joints, these pains vanish.
But on a practical level the focal test helps in the case of implants. You can imagine that a foreign body will not heal well when it is placed in a residual ostitis region. That is why we always test for focal burdens when implants are done, as well as the substance compatibility of the implant. The focal test is just as practical in the case of teeth with root fillings which must be used as an anchor for larger prosthetic work (dentures). This can save the patient much trouble and money. Construction is never done on a focal tooth.
LIBRARY FOR PATIENTS
I keep a small library in my practice for my patients. I lend out many books, since an informed patient co-operates and thinks along. I also explain many things in ways patients can understand. We can help the patient more with all these things than only with our traditional medical knowledge.
I give the measures in the sequence in which I introduced them in my practice, not according to their importance.
- Information leaflets on BRT are handed out and lie at reception to take home.
- I framed a beautiful Briigemann poster and put it up in the waiting room and also in the treatment room.
- I put together my own dental test set.
- The Odonton table of the firm Eidam was put up in the waiting room, as well as my growing number of diplomas.
- I put together an amalgam information folder for the waiting room. The folder is updated continually by good new amalgam publications. I take care that they should be understandable for patients, not just for insiders. Interested parties may order this folder from me.
- I put together a folder for the waiting room in which amalgam is explained and which contains copies that patients may take home.
- We bought our own copier. This is to be recommended.
- I put the journal on biological dental medicine and the RTI volumes in the waiting room.
- Within the concept honorary kindergarten care, I take the opportunity to speak about amalgam at the parent’s evening.
- We started holding lectures in our practice, e. g. on healthy diet, then about lcinesiological testing. This was a complete success!
- It is very important to seek contact with naturopathically minded colleagues nearby and with the non-medical practitioners in one’s region. I find that they are very happy to get to know a dentist that supports their detoxifying therapy. And in this way the number of one’s patients grows.
- Inform you assistants from the start. Especially the receptionists, who do not hear everything that is said in the treatment rooms. Also give them amalgam flyers to read and note whether they support your therapies or whether they boycott them. This may also happen.
- The Institute for Regulative Medicine as well as other naturopathie organisations who have your address will give it to patients who seek advice.
- A folder containing reports of success written by my patients lies in the waiting room. The patients absolutely love this.
- I analyse and evaluate every amalgam statistic (appendix 4) and discuss them with my assistants; in this way they understand how well we are able to help our patients (and the patients also understand this!)
- I treat my family and myself with BICOM®! And of course also my assistants.
- I give lectures at different places and before of different audiences.
- My staff reads the company magazine.
- I have a small library and lend books to my patients.
Appendix 4(translation, page 2)
Appendix 6 (translation)
Appendix 7 (translation)
Appendix 8 (translation)
Appendix 8 (page 2)
Appendix 8 (translation, page 2)
Appendix 9 (translation)
Appendix 9 (page 2)
Appendix 9 (translation, page 2)
Appendix 10 (translation)