Jörg Wehrhahn, Naturopath, Rotenburg a. d. Fulda, Germany
It gives me great pleasure to participate in the BICOM® Congress in Fulda by presenting a paper today on my experiences with BICOM® bioresonance therapy.
I contacted Regumed in Gräfelfing near Munich five years ago when on the lookout for an additional method for diagnosing and treating my patients.
As I had been treating my patients using neural therapy and acupuncture, I was looking for an additional means of providing “pain-free” therapy to children and adults.
An appointment was soon made with Regumed and, following Frau Vogeser’s fascinating presentation, it did not take long to decide to work with BICOM® bioresonance in future. Following extensive training by Regumed, diagnosing and treating with bioresonance therapy has become such a major part of our practice that nowadays we use BICOM® almost
exclusively to diagnose and treat our patients.
Treatment of broncho-pulmonary diseases
I should like today to give you an insight into the treatment of bronchopulmonary diseases which we have successfully treated with BICOM® therapy, as well as a practical example.
I should like to highlight the fact that 90% of all my patients with bronchopulmonary diseases are infected with Chlamydia and mould!
Various species of Aspergillus can also be found mainly in decaying leaves and trees. Consequently keen gardeners and nature lovers are particularly affected by infections as a result of inhaling spores.
Mould infection tends manifest itself in the lungs.
Aspergillosis (Aspergillus mycosis):
• mould infection, primarily of the lungs
• mainly affects patients with lowered resistance
• infection through inhaling spores
• fungi grow in existing cavities which have formed in the lungs following
previous diseases, e.g. bronchiectasis,
Symptoms with which patients come to me in my practice:
• hacking cough with breathing difficulties, sometimes bloody sputum
• tissue displacement through fungal growth
I should also like to point out that the no. 36, 37, 46, 47 teeth (organ connection lungs) can represent an interference field in patients with bronchopulmonary infections. In addition I always take account of the
connection between the bronchi and intestines.
Hacking coughs can also arise as a result of taking medicines e.g. aspirin, beta blockers, etc.
Slight digression into the causes of broncho-pulmonary infections
• Toxic effect of products of fungal metabolism
• Diabetes mellitus
• Cushing’s disease
• Circulatory disturbances
• Lymph vessel disorders
• Clothing made of synthetic fibres
• Contact with chemicals
• Bleaching agents
• Plasticisers, etc.
Drugs which foster mycoses:
• Cytostatic drugs
• Contraceptive hormones
• Narcotics and antibiotics
Give the fungi a favourable medium in
which to become established by reducing
physiological bacterial flora.
Orthodox medicine – diagnosis and
- Microscopic and cultural examination of bronchial secretions
- Chest X-rays
- Serological blood test
The treatment of choice, as with virtually all systemic mycoses, is ntravenous administration of amphotericin B. However this actually does more harm than good?
BICOM® – diagnosis and therapy
BICOM® therapy gives us a unique opportunity to make a rapid diagnosis (using Multisoft even for a large number of allergens in just a short time) and, above all, to apply appropriate and lasting therapy.
Basic procedure with BICOM® therapy:
• Basic therapy
• Geopathy/electronic smog
• Elimination of scar interference
• Meridian stabilisation
• Intestinal cleansing
• Fungi, parasites, viruses, bacteria
• Chronic allergy therapy
• Elimination of heavy metals, chemicals, inoculations
• Treatment of acute allergies
* Inhalative treatment with corticoids also stimulates the growth of germs.
I shall now describe the case of a 38-year old patient.
• Non- seasonal coughing fits with inspiratory stridor.
• Listlessness, headaches, waking at night between 3 and 5 a.m. (lungs/organ clock).
• Pain in right and left lower jaw radiating out to ears.
• Recently frequently off work due at times to feverish infections.
• Antibiotics prescribed numerous times and corticoids “in emergencies”.
• Bronchial problems kept recurring.
• She had had these problems for 4 years now.
• Orthodox medicine (chest X-ray, serological blood tests) was unable to
detect anything pathological.
Doctor’s diagnosis: neurodystonia – should take valerian!
As a teacher she was under extreme mental pressure which caused the syndrome I’ve just described.
Detailed discussion of her medical history and when the coughing fits were most frequent.
She also reported visiting the dentist where several teeth (nos. 36, 46 and 47) had been extracted. Two months later (once the wound had healed) a cast prosthesis of the lower jaw was prepared and fitted. (Reddening of mucous membrane from sublingual clip of prosthesis)
After taking the patient’s detailed medical history, inspection, auscultation and palpation, I began to perform EAV.
The Multisoft test allows me to test and treat a large number of allergens in a short space of time:
- Wheat, house dust, alder pollen, birch pollen, hazel pollen, parakeet feathers, goose down, apples, peeled apples, citrus fruit
- Scar interference field: section scar, lungs, teeth
- Heavy metal contamination (chromium and cobalt)
- Cast prosthesis of lower jaw
- Radiation exposure (frequent X-rays of
chest and jaw)
• Basic regulation
• Elimination of scar interference: section scar lungs, molar extraction scars
• Radiation exposure
• Treatment for Chlamydia and allergens
Symptoms improved 80% after 5 treatment sessions. Cast prosthesis no longer irritated mucous membrane.
Here is another case study which shows that you should always look out for Chlamydia and moulds with bronchopulmonary conditions!
It is always worthwhile proceeding very carefully when investigating the patient’s medical history. Even things which appear insignificant may be important in therapy.
Although initially it takes a lot of time to deal with each patient, time is saved with subsequent therapies. The more detailed the patient’s medical history, the shorter the treatment period.
Under no circumstances should medication be stopped when treatment is begun!
Wean the body off medication with program 979, for example.
Don’t just use the tested ampoules in your therapy. Often you should use the original substances as well such as dog hairs and saliva, parakeet feathers, toys, cuddly toys, rain- and tap water, toner powder from the
Initially when you work with bioresonance, it is vitally important to adhere strictly to recommended procedures. Later, as you treat more patients and gain experience, the treatment parameters can be modified
and optimised. In the past, if a query arose, I have always found someone
knowledgeable at Regumed who has been able to provide a wealth of information. Using bioresonance each day in my practice I constantly achieve fascinating positive results which motivate me to continue working with bioresonance. On this note, I wish you great pleasure and
every success with your work!