Yoshiro Fujii D.D.S., Ph.D., Shin-Kobe Dental Clinic, JAPAN International College of Acupuncture and Electrotherapeutics, NY, USA
While modern western medicine has developed, many kinds of allergies, chronic sicknesses etc. are difficult to be cured by it. To treat these sicknesses, integrative medicine considering the whole-body conditions may be necessary. Oriental medicine is similar to this idea. One of the reasons that Western medicine cannot treat such sicknesses is that modern Western medicine ignores the specific waves of a substance and treats only abnormalities due to Western medical examination.
The presenter has attempted to use the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test to capture abnormal electromagnetic waves emitted from organs throughout the body and to find a treatment that can eliminate the abnormal response. I am currently using BICOM® bioresonance for treatment. The Bi-Digital O-Ring Test can identify abnormal organs in advance, so that treatment can be performed without extra treatment. This may lead to a reduction in treatment time and patient burden.
There is a close relationship between the oral and physical condition. Dentistry also influences the whole body health. In the field of dental treatment, it is thought that if the occlusal adjustment is performed after stabilization of the temporomandibular joint, skull, and trunk, safer and more effective occlusal adjustment can be performed.
- Yoshiro Fujii. Correlation between Biocompatibility Test with the Usage of Sense of Equilibrium and Bi-Digital O-Ring Test. Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics research 2002; 27(3/4):289.
- Yoshiro Fujii. The Phenomenon of Seeming Phantom Effect and Resonance Phenomenon in the Biocompatibility Test using Equilibrium. Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics research 2003; 28(3/4):231.
- Yoshiro Fujii. The Dental Treatment that Used Environment of Electromagnetic Wave. Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics research 2007; 32(3/4):291.
- Yoshiro Fujii. The consideration of the Electromagnetic Wave in Dental Material Substitution. Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics research 2009; 34(1/2):89.
- Yoshiro Fujii. Bi-Digital O-Ring Test to spread widely. Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics research 2009; 34(3/4):227.
- Yoshiro Fujii. The Necessity of Cooperation between Medical and Dentistry to Solve Some Difficult Medical Problems in the Future. Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics research 2010; 35(3/4):233.
- Yoshiro Fujii. Do dental implants cause scoliosis? A case report. Personalized Medicine Universe 2012; (1):79- https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pmu.2012.05.012
- Yoshiro Fujii. Sensation of Balance Dysregulation Caused/Aggravated by a Collection of Electromagnetic Waves in a Dental Implant. Open Journal of Antennas and Propagation 2014, 2:29- https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ojapr.2014.23004
- Yoshiro Fujii. Sense of balance disorder caused by electromagnetic waves collected by a dental implant. Acupuncture and ElectroTherapeutics research 2014; 39(3/4):379.
- Yoshiro Fujii. A Case of Non-Allergenic Intractable Dermatitis Likely Caused by Mercury in Dental Amalgams. Journal of dentist 2014; 63- https://dx.doi.org/10.12974/2311-8695.2014.02.02.4
- Yoshiro Fujii .Gold Alloy Dental Inlay for Preventing Involuntary Body Movements Caused by Electromagnetic Waves Emitted by a Cell Phone. Open Journal of Antennas and Propagation 2014, 2:37- https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ojapr.2014.24005
- Yoshiro Fujii. Dental Treatment for Dizziness and Joint Mobility Disorder Caused by Harmful Electromagnetic Waves. Open Journal of Antennas and Propagation 2015, 3:1- https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ojapr.2015.31001
- Yoshiro Fujii. Yoshiro Fujii. Calling into Question the Efficacy of Evidence-Based Medicine: Is It Always the Best Approach? Is That Really the Placebo Effect? Natural Science, 7(4), 165-170. https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ns.2015.74019
- Yoshiro Fujii: Electromagnetic waves and indirect effect. Don’t you believe anything which isn’t visible? LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (2015-05-18), Germany. ISBN 978-3-659-69995-5
- Yoshiro Fujii: Orthodontic Treatment to Improve Hip Joint Mobility and Balance. Journal of dentist 2015, 3: 29-
- Yoshiro Fujii: Dental Treatment for Whole Body Health. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (2015-06-26), Germany, ISBN 978-3-659- 74819-6
- Yoshiro Fujii: Dental Stimulation to the Buccal Mucous Membrane Causes lumbago: A Report of Two Cases. Case Reports oin Clinical Medicine, 2015, 4, 289-296. https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/crcm.2015.48058
- Yoshiro Fujii: Use of Dental Inlay for Treatment of Hip Joint Dysregulation: A Case Report. Case Reports in Clinical Medicine, 2015, 4 (11): 356-365. https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/crcm.2015.411072
- Yoshiro Fujii: Electromagnetic Waves Collected by a Dental Amalgam Filling Induced Balance Dysregulation and Dizziness over a Period Exceeding 10 Years.Open Journal of Stomatology, 2015, 5 (10), 235- https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ojst.2015.510029
- Yoshiro Fujii: Improvement of Systemic Symptoms after Dental Implant Removal. Open Journal of Stomatology, 2016,6 (2) :37- https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ojst.2016.62005
- Yoshiro Fujii : Two Cases of Severe Dementia Showing Dramatic Improvement after Denture PlacementAdvanced in Alzheimer’s Disease, 2016, 5: 46-52. https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/aad.2016.52004
- Yoshiro Fujii: Improved Body Flexibility Following Removal of a Miniscrew Implant. Open Journal of Stomatology, 2016, 6 (11) : 228- https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ojst.2016.611028
- Yoshiro Fujii: Severe dermatitis might be caused by a cross-reaction between nickel and palladium and dental amalgam resolved following removal of dental restorations. Clinical Case Reports, 2017. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/ccr3.938
- Yoshiro Fujii: Hip Joint Pain Caused by Electromagnetic Waves Following an Operation for a Complex Humerus Fracture. Case Reports in Clinical Medicine, 2018,7(3):225-231. https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/crcm.2018.73020
- Yoshiro Fujii: Dental Treatment with a Gold Alloy Cast Crown for Severe Lumbago. Open journal of Stomatology, 2019,9(2):21- https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ojst.2019.92003
- Yoshiro Fujii: Evaluation of a Mouthguard Customized Using the Occlusal Position during Maximal Grip Strength to Improve Sports A Case Report. Case Reports in Clinical Medicine,2019.8(6): 147-151 https://dx.doi.org/10.4236/crcm.2019.86017