Bee Stings

Causes 

Many people experience some sort of allergic reaction after they are stung by a bee. Apitoxin makes up a major part of bee stings. Some of the peptides and enzymes that it contains cause histamine and cortisol to be produced and damage cell membranes. They increase inflammation by speeding up the pulse and dilating capillaries. Having had a reaction to a bee sting before, means that you are more likely to have another reaction, perhaps a more severe one, if you get stung again. A person will be more likely to develop a bee sting allergy if they are chronically dehydrated or have a nutritionally-deficient diet. (https://bioresonance.com/bioresonance-therapy-and-allergies/)   

Symptoms 

Most reactions to bee stings simply result in a small amount of discomfort at the site of the sting. However, some individuals can have much more severe reactions if they have been exposed to the allergen before or are not able to detoxify effectively. Anaphylactic shock can include: itching and swelling of the skin, eyelids, lips or tongue; diarrhoea; feeling light-headed, nausea and vomiting; narrowed airways causing breathing difficulty; reduced blood pressure and increased heart rate and seizures or unconsciousness. This condition can even become fatal without fast, appropriate medical care. (https://bioresonance.com/bioresonance-and-anaphylactic-shock/

Bicom Programs to be Used 

Bee Stings Min N°/Seq. Pag    
Bee sting treatment 933.1 17 
Bee sting treatment after 221.4 17 
Allergy chronic masked sensitive patients 10 963.3 
968.0 
10 
Allergy dental material 998.6 10 

Supplements to take 

Vitamin D, vitamin C, vitamin B6, iodine 

Other therapies 

Obviously, the most effective way to avoid a reaction is to avoid the allergen in the first place, so trying to keep away from bees and areas where they are likely to be would help prevent stings from occurring. Over-the-counter medication such as antihistamines may be used for mild reactions or emergency medication can be given to help calm the body’s allergic response. Immunotherapy may be used to desensitise a person to an allergen through a course of allergy shots. Drinking plenty of water and having a nutritionally-rich diet is vital.  

Experiences and case studies  

A 35-year-old male beekeeper had been experiencing extreme reactions to bee stings, where he would go into anaphylactic shock and stop breathing. Three years of allergy desensitisation treatment had been unsuccessful so he was wondering if it was time for a career change. After a few sessions of bioresonance treatment, the allergy no longer tested as present and symptoms had been almost completely eradicated, with no systemic consequences from later stings. (https://bioresonance.com/allergy-patients-who-appear-to-be-resistant-to-therapy/)  

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!