Dr. Sabine Rauch
Dr Rauch was born in Germany in 1964, she has been used for many years by Regumed to train practitioners the world over and has even designed some of the new programs.
Study of medicine University of Berlin 1984-1989
Study of medicine University of Giessen 1989-1990
Degrees and certificates of proficiency :
Doctor of medicine University of Mainz 1992
Specialist: general medicine Ärztekammer Rheinland-Pfalz 1996
Natural therapy Ärztekammer Hessen 1998
Chirotherapy Ärztekammer Hessen 1998
Homoeopathy Ärztekammer Hessen 2000
Acupuncture Ärztekammer Hessen 2005
Gynecology and obstetrics St. Vincenz-Krankenhaus Limburg 1990-1992
Internal medicine Lahntalkinik Nassau 1992-1995
Surgery Krankenhaus Usingen 1995-1996
Orthopaedics/Traumatology Lahntalkinik Nassau 1996-1998
Working in general medicine/natural therapy together with a colleague in a practice in Ruppach-Goldhausen (1998 – 2000)
Working in my own practice for integrative medicine in Limburg, Germany from 2000- 2013.
1/2013 Founding of the SR holistic therapy education GmbH in Nassau /Germany. The GmbH offers education in holistic therapy (bioresonance, acupuncture, natural therapy)
Since 5/2013 working in Sweden as “natur läkare” with bioresonance therapy, natural medicine, acupuncture and homeopathic medicine and as lecturer for REGUMED and other bioresonance agencies worldwide
7/2014 Legitimation as doctor of medicine, specialist for general/ family medicine in sweden
Experience with bioresonance therapy:
- Working since 1998 as a specialist for natural therapy with acupuncture, chirotherapy and homeopathy.
- Since 2004 treating with bioresonance therapy ( about 2000 treated patients every year in my own clinic)
- Since 2007 regularly lecturer on congresses and educator for advanced seminars in bioresonance therapy for REGUMED Germany.
- Seminar facilitator for bioresonance therapy , educating medical doctors, veterinarians, dentists and naturopaths in germany and worldwide.
- There were no results found.