Marcel Riffel, Naturopath, Ostfildern, Germany
Firstly, I would like to point out that this year’s presentation at the 60th International BICOM Congress does not prevent me from attending the seminars “Degenerated cell diagnosis and therapy” by Dr. Wolfgang Rohrer and ”The holistic therapy of tumours and autoimmune diseases” by Dr. Sabine Rauch. This presentation is also not intended to imply that tumour diseases can only be treated with these two test kits.
The holistic treatment of patients with cancer involves more than just two test kits! I would like to share with you my experience of using these two test kits in my everyday practice and how I use them to treat tumour patients.
As many of you already know, I am the spiritual father of the extension module 1 program. The program sequences 10325 (Ai), 10326 (Di) and 10327 (A) were successfully implemented in 2014 with the help of the software developers at REGUMED.
At this point I would like to refer to my presentation “New possibilities in the treatment of pathogenic substances”at the 54th International Congress in 2014. You will find the background of all the aforementioned program sequences described and explained in detail in RTI booklet 38.
Since the development of extension module 1, I’ve used these program sequences with great success for all Schumacher ampoules, CTT ampoules, ampoules from other manufacturers and for native substances.
I was pleased to see my program sequences mentioned during multiple presentations at last year’s congress, including how they could be used by many therapists to achieve similar success.
As I was subsequently informed, Prof. Dartsch’s investigations into the beneficial effect of BICOM bioresonance therapy on cultivated connective tissue cells were also carried out using the “Pathogenic Ai” program sequence I developed. Each subprogram of the entire sequence was extended to 30 min–without changing the program parameters–and saved as a 2-time sequence (a total of 6 programs with a running time of 180 min).
Prof. Dartsch was already a guest speaker at last year’s International Congress and he was able to establish that this program sequence caused a pronounced and statistically significant stimulation of cell vitality in cultured connective tissue cells. In his opinion, this could lead to improved physical performance and thus to an improved sense of well-being in humans.
For me, this provides further proof of the high effectiveness of these developed program sequences. Since the creation of extension module 1, I have slowly transferred the use of the program sequences to the “Degenerated cells 1 and 2” CTT test kits. Today I would like to show you how we use the two test kits for treatment purposes at our practice.
At the same time, I would like to reiterate that the use of these two test kits only provides one piece of the puzzle when it comes to holistic complementary medical treatments of cancer and I do not intend to reduce holistic complementary medical tumour treatment to the use of only 2 test kits.
However, when used correctly, these two test kits can produce incredibly positive effects for patients.
Basic information on the test sets “Degenerated cells 1 and 2”
Both test kits are based on the “apoptosis” phenomenon.
The term “apoptosis” is derived from ancient Greek and refers to the programmed death of cells.
This programmed cell death indicates that each biological cell requires a trigger to die.
Cell death can either be induced externally (e.g. by immune cells) or triggered by internal process (e.g. after severe damage to genetic information).
Apoptosis (cell death) is actively carried out by the cell itself and thus forms part of the cell’s metabolism. This ensures the cell in question dies without damage to neighbouring ring tissue.
This phenomenon of apoptosis was discovered in the seventies by 3 pathologists: Andrew Willy, Alastair Currie and John Kerr.
Degenerated cells do not receive this trigger to die of their own accord and can consequently continue to grow unhindered.
Moreover, cancer cells are not perceived as pathological by healthy tissue.
The aim of using the test kits “Degenerated cells 1 and 2” is to label tumour cells as “energetic” to ensure the tumor cells, these cancer cells are recognised as pathological by healthy tissue, and in consequence enable the body’s own immune system to defend itself against these degenerated cells.
Procedure before and during testing.
1. “Unmask” ampoule therapy: IC: “Unmask” ampoule
- This step is performed before each test on a tumour patient
2. Test kit test “5 Element human” (program 192 = A)
- Identification of energetic, non-balanced elements. The use of stabilising ampoules.
3. Test kit test “Degenerated cells 1 and 2” (steps 3.1-3.1, completed with 192 = A)
3.1. Ampoule tests “Preliminary stage”,“Degeneration” and “Dispersion” (“Degenerated cells 1”):
- If one or more of these 3 ampoules tests positive, the ampoules which tested positive are placed in the input cup.
3.2. Test of the grey ampoules “Degeneration 1-21” (“Degenerated cells 1”):
In addition to the ampoules which tested positive during the test steps 3.1 and 3.2, the ampoules “Degeneration 1-21” are now tested for resonance and then placed in the input cup.
3.3. Test of the green ampoules “Degeneration 1-10” (“Degenerated cells 2”):
In addition to the ampoules which tested positive during the test steps 3.1 and 3.2, all ampoules “Degeneration 1-10” are now tested for resonance and then placed in the input cup.
3.4. Test of the green ampoules (benign preliminary stages) (“Degenerated cells 1”):
- In addition to the ampoules which tested positive during the test steps 3.1 and 3.3, all green ampoules are now tested for resonance and then placed in the input cup.
All ampoules which tested positive during steps 3.1-3.4 and are currently in the input cup / glass beaker, are now placed to the side.
3.5. Test of the “Healthy tissue preliminary stages”,“Healthy tissue degeneration and “Healthy tissue dispersion” ampoules (Degenerated cells 1”):
- These 3 ampoules are tested successively.
The ampoules which test positively during this therapy step are then placed to the side in a glass beaker.
3.6. Test of the blue organ ampoules from the immune system and the orange ampoules from the innate and adaptive immune system (Degenerated cells 2”):
- All blue and orange ampoules are tested successively.
The blue and orange ampoules which have created a resonance phenomenon are then placed to the side in a glass beaker.
3.7. Test of all the pink ampoules “Degenerated cells 1 and 2”:
All pink ampoules are tested successively.
All pink ampoules which have created a resonance phenomenon are then placed to the side in a glass beaker.
4. Test of the “Left-turning lactic acid” ampoule (program 191 = Ai)
Procedure for the therapy of both test kits: (duration approx. 2 hours)
1. Basic therapy and simultaneous stabilisation of the 5 elements
- The patient is located next to both the input and output (MM in the back)
- The placement of the input and output applicator (MM) can be tested; I personally prefer to place the output applicator (MM or PA) on the patient’s main complain area and place the input applicator on the thymus gland.
- Once the cybernetic control loop is closed, the program parameter which causes the patient to resonate is tested.
- If you achieve resonance with the program type H + Di, select sequence 10250
- If you achieve resonance with the program type Ai, select sequence 10251
- If you achieve resonance with the program type Di, select sequence 10252
- If you achieve resonance with the program type H, select sequence 10255
- If you achieve resonance with the program type A + Ai, select sequence 10133
- If you achieve resonance with the program type A, select sequence10327
Basic therapy A 3452 + 693 correspond to extension module 1
Sequence XXXX A = 3452 / 693 / XXXX for 20 minutes in total
3452 LDFBP (600 sec sweep speed / continuous operation / A = 64 /ascending amplification sweep, speed 2.4 sec / 10 min
693 NF BP (3 sec sweep speed / continuous operation / A = 64 /descending amplification sweep, speed 300 sec / 5 min
XXXX NF BP (3 sec sweep speed / continuous operation / A = 64 /ascending amplification sweep, speed 300 sec / 5 min
Please enter program 693 and change the descending amplification sweep to ascending amplification sweep and save it under a new number. Then create a new sequence with this program and save this under a new sequence number
The main disturbed element is placed in channel 2 (which was determined in step during the test); then the amplification of channel 2 is tested.
-A basic treatment is performed once a month in our practice.
2. Stabilisation of the emunctories and indication-related follow-up programs:
- In tumour patients, it is of the utmost importance that the emunctories are open, as a tumour is a highly catabolic event. You are also welcome to prescribe the patient take-out drops for the affected organ systems.
- With this therapy step, the patient is also located next to the input and output.
- Place the input applicator on the organ system to be opened, output applicator MM or vice versa.
- For a quick test to find out which program generates resonance in the patient, I have created my own sequences.
- 40001 Gut 1 (3028 / 3415 / 3438 / 560 / 561 / 565)
- 40002 Gut 2 (3290 / 3291 / 3320 /3321 / 588.5 / 670.2)
- 40003 Gut 3 (220 / 221 / 290 / 291 / 460 / 461)
- 40005 Liver 1 (3427 / 3450 / 3063 / 3064 / 452.1 / 569)
- 40007 Liver 2 (566 / 3468 / 660.2 / 430 / 431 / 970)
- 40008. Liver 3 (3380 / 3381 / 3310 / 3311 / 310 /311)
- 40006 Lung 1 (1056*/ 1060* / 423 / 802 / 210 / 211)
- 40009 Lymph 1 (3066 / 3429 / 3428 / 3430 / 473 / 659)
- 40010 Lymph 2 (478 / 653 / 654 / 200 / 201 / 610)
- 40011 Lymph 3 (3200 / 3201 / 1109* / 930 / 830)
- 40013 Kidney 1 (3078 / 3080 / 474.1 / 622 / 3461 / 3462)
- 40014 Kidney 2 (380 / 381 / 480 / 481 / 482 / 490)
- 40015 Kidney / bladder (3390 / 3391 / 3220 / 3221 / 390 / 391) + 3411*
- 40016 Pancreas 1 (3081 / 1068* / 472 / 475.1 / 300 / 301)
- 40032 Pancreas 2 (580 / 829 / 840 / 860 / 819)
- 40017 Stomach 1 (3433 / 3444 /466.1 / 568.1 / 3250 / 3251)
- *Individual program from Riffel’s practice
The program which first achieves resonance is entered in the BICOM optima.
Please check whether one program is sufficient for therapy, or whether the patient requires the use of further programs (potentially also programs to prevent blockages, metabolic programs, vitalising programs, etc.)
For channel 2, you can use a variety of digitised information under the heading “substance complexes”.
3. Therapy of degenerated cells
The aim of this step is to “label” ”energetic” tumour cells to ensure that these cancer cells are recognised as pathological by healthy tissues and the body’s own immune system can defend itself against these degenerated cells.
– As of now, the patient will only be connected to the output (MM, PA, 2 ball applicators).
– Set the program sequence 10327 (A) on the BICOM optima.
Sequence 10327 A = 3452 / 693 / 694 for 25 minutes in total
3452 LDFBP (600 sec sweep speed / continuous operation / A = 64/ascending amplification sweep, speed 2.4 sec / 10 min
693 NF BP (3 sec sweep speed / continuous operation / A = 64 /descending amplification sweep, speed 300 sec / 5 min\
694 no. BP (without bandpass / continuous operation / A = 64 /descending amplification sweep, speed 600 sec / 10 min.
Please make sure that the time and amplification are never changed during treatment with the aforementioned extension module 1 program.
– Ampoules which tested positive during steps 3.1-3.4 can be placed in the input cup.
(“Preliminary stage”, “Degeneration” and “Dispersion” ampoules from “Degenerated cells 1”)
(“Degeneration 1-21” grey ampoules from “Degenerated cells 1”)
(“Degeneration 1-10” grey ampoules from “Degenerated cells 2”)
(“Benign preliminary stage” ampoules from “Degenerated cells 1”)
– For channel 2, look to see if a substance complex under the category “tumour chemo” resonates with the patient. If NO, then search for another substance complex that matches the patient’s symptoms.
The aim of this step is to prepare healthy (surrounding) tissue for the fight against pre-cancerous, degenerated or metastasising cells and simultaneously cause the drainage or stabilisation of various organ systems via channel 2.
-The patient is still only connected to the output (MM, PA, 2 ball applicators). Set the program sequence 10327 (A) on the BICOM optima.
– Ampoules which tested positive during step 3.5 can be found in the input cup “Healthy tissue preliminary stage”, “Healthy tissue degeneration” and “Healthy tissue dispersion” ampoules from “Degenerated cells 1”).
– Place all of the pink triggering / guiding ampoules which were discovered during test step 3.7 in channel 2. Please test the amplification of channel 2.
The aim of this step is to stabilise the entire organism and to cause immunomodulation (provided that the “organ ampoules” of the immune system or the ampoules of the “innate and adaptive immune system” are tested).
– The patient is still only connected to the output (MM, PA, 2 ball applicators). Set the program sequence 10327 (A) on the BICOM optima.
– Ampoules which tested positive during step 3.6 can be placed in the input cup (blue organ ampoules of the immune system and orange ampoules of the innate and adaptive immune system from “Degenerated cells 2”).
– For channel 2, I prefer to select a substance complex under the category precious stones, goodies, bone marrow / blood or metabolism.
Drops, oil and chips can be customised during all of therapy steps 1-3.
Step 4. Therapy of left-turning lactic acid:
Tumour cells can produce large amounts of left-turning lactic acid, which, in turn, protects them from apoptosis. Hyperacidity additionally promotes tumour growth.
Provided this ampoule is tested, remote blood treatment is performed during the aforementioned therapy steps 1-3 (a second BICOM optima is required for this). The “left”- (Ai) is set and 30 ml (grander) of water is simultaneously customised. Please select the substance complex “hyperacidity” under the metabolism category for channel 2. Now the intake of drops must be tested.
Once again, I would like to mention that during this lecture I’m only explaining how I use these two test kits for therapy.
As mentioned at the start, holistic complementary medical treatment of tumours requires more than therapy with 2 test kits.
The seminars recommended at the start will provide you with much more information, for example, how to work with native tumour material (if this is available to you), or what you can do if the “Degenerated cells 1 and 2” test kit does not test at times (couplings, program parameters …). You will also receive information on the elimination of chemotherapeutic agents and which naturopathic alternative therapies can be used to complement BICOM therapy. And much, much more.
Thank you for your attention! I hope you continue to enjoy your BICOM bioresonance therapy.
Regards, Marcel Riffel