Hans Brüggemann, founder and executive director REGUMED
Dear Congress participants,
May I thank you all for coming to this our 55th International BICOM® Congress. Special thanks to those of you who have had a long journey to get here, but welcome to everyone else too.
The theme for this year’s Congress is Bioresonance: ingeniously simple, simply ingenious.
What do we mean by simple?
Duden, the renowned German dictionary, gives the following definition: “easily understood — easy to implement — uncomplicated”. If we study the bioresonance method in an unbiased and open manner, we see that it really is easy to understand.
Here is a list of the few salient facts needed to understand the BICOM® bioresonance method:
- All matter living or dead transmits frequency patterns/information.
- These frequency patterns can be picked up with the aid of conductive applicators.
- These contain all physiological and pathological frequency patterns.
- When inverted and fed back to the body, these bring about regulatory improvements in the organism that are at once remarkable and desirable.
- The BICOM® bioresonance method is uncomplicated and easy to apply thanks to the many stored programs and program series.
Duden defines ingenious as “outstanding, brilliant”.
Dr. Morell’s idea to work with information from the body itself, is truly ingenious and in fact so simple that it is not understood by the majority of scientists for this very reason. Without needing to compartmentalise this information into hundreds of separate details, this method allows all information to be recorded accurately and automatically and then used for therapy. It is therefore no exaggeration to state that the BICOM® bioresonance method is both simple and ingenious.
It is exactly 40 years since the first bioresonance device was built.
Little did I know back then that we would achieve such a high level of awareness in such a relatively short space of time.
A special word of thanks and acknowledgement to those presenting papers at this year’s Congress. Everyone submitted their scripts on time which means we are able to make RTI Volume 39 as well as our RTI CD, containing all 532 papers, available to all Congress delegates.
Let me conclude with the wish that our Congress proceeds harmoniously.
Founder and Head of the International Medical Working Group BICOM Resonance Therapy